Zapier allows you to work more efficiently by connecting your online web apps with Mailjet to create automated tasks. Here are a few examples:
- Automatically generate Mailjet contact lists from your opt-in Shopify customers, Meetup group members, GoToWebinar Registrants, Paypal customers, Typeform submissions, etc.
- Send new Mailjet contact list subscribers to Google Sheets, Evernote note, Pipedrive, AnyMeeting, Gravity Forms, etc.
- Synchronize your unsubscriptions with your CRM or other central system of record.
- Send an HTML thank you email to people who have just completed one of your Typeforms.
- Create a new candidate profile on Workable when an applicant emails their résumé to your company’s jobs@ email address
Zapier supports hundreds of online apps so you can create an endless number of tasks to automate those repetitive and sometimes tedious parts of your business.
And the best part - no coding is required - Zapier offers an easy to use interface!
Zapier integration only works for Mailjet users who have a v3 account. If you created your Mailjet Account prior to April 2014, you have a v1 account and you will need to migrate to v3. Let us know if you would like your account migrated by contacting our Support Team.
Whenever it is appropriate we will provide links to previous sections of the guide for reference, in order to avoid repetition