WordPress is one of the most popular Content Management Systems (CMS) that exist on the internet and is used by over 20% of the websites currently live today. As a Mailjet user, we understand the importance of being able to use Mailjet natively within the different environments and applications that you already use.
This is why we have developed a native Mailjet WordPress Plugin that will allow you to benefit from:
- A customizable newsletter subscription widget
- Synchronize and manage contacts between your WordPress site and Mailjet
- Possible integration with WooCommerce
- Create, manage and send mass emails from directly within your WordPress Admin
- View the email engagement statistics (opens, clicks, bounces, blocks, etc.) in real time
This guide describes the interface and functionalities of the revamped 5.X version of the Mailjet plugin. If you are using an older version, we advise that you upgrade to the newest one. Still, you can find a guide for the older version of the plugin here.
We hope you find this plug-in helpful and look forward to any feedback you may have.
Mailjet Integrations Team