In this section we will quickly go over what you need to do to configure the Mailjet extension and the Mailjet Subscription Form. Detailed explanations will be provided in the next sections of the guide.
Configure the Mailjet Extension¶
After successfully installing the extension, you need to enter your Mailjet API credentials (API Key and Secret Key) to link it to your Mailjet account.
- Find ‘Mailjet Email Marketing’ in your list of installed extensions and click on ‘Configure’.
- In the ‘API Settings’ tab enter your Mailjet API credentials (API Key and Secret Key) to link your Mailjet account. Then select a sender email address that has been validated in your Mailjet account and Save your settings.
- Under ‘General Settings’ tick the checkbox next to ‘Send emails through Mailjet’ to enable your TYPO3 Emails to be sent through Mailjet.
For more details, please see ‘Install and Configure‘ section.
Enable the Mailjet Subscription Form¶
The main requirement for the subscription form is that for each one you need to select a sender email address (again validated by Mailjet).
- Add a Mailjet plugin to a page of your choice.
- Select which contact list you want to link to the form from the ‘Plugin’ tab, under ‘Subscription form configuration’
- In the Plugin Options select the ‘Messages and errors’ tab and enter the email address in the ‘Email FROM address’ field, then Save your settings.
For more details, please see the ‘Mailjet Subscription Form‘ section.