Joomla is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing web content. As of November 2016, Joomla! has been downloaded over 81 million times. Over 7,800 free and commercial extensions are available from the official Joomla! Extensions Directory, and more are available from other sources. It is estimated to be the second most used content management system on the Internet, after WordPress.
The Mailjet Joomla extension provides complete control of your Joomla Email service using Mailjet. This includes replacing your default Joomla transactional SMTP service, as well as being a fullstack email marketing solution for your Joomla website. The main features you can take advantage of are:
- Excellent Deliverability thanks to Mailjet’s SMTP relay
- Flexible and easy-to-use Email Design using our drag-and-drop email editor
- Use our Signup Widget to allow your site’s customers to join your contact lists stored on Mailjet
- Easily create and update Contact Lists directly from within the Mailjet Joomla plugin
- Create and send personalized Campaigns
- View sending Statistics
- Take advantage of Premium Features like A/B Testing, Contact Segmentation and Campaign Comparison to improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns
In this guide we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to install and configure the Mailjet extension, how to activate the subscription widget, as well as guide you through the different Mailjet features and how to best take advantage of them.