1. Log into your OVH account.
2. From the Welcome manager, go to the list of domains, and click on the domain you want to configure.
3. Click on DNS Zone.
4. On the right side of the DNS Zone list, click Add entry.
5. In the pop-up window Add an entry to your DNS zone, click TXT
6. Fill in the fields as shown in the screenshot below. To view your SPF information, go to the Sending parameterspage in your Mailjet account. Then click on Manage next to domain name you are updating. Once you have filled the fields on the OVH form, click Next.
7. Your changes have been saved! Click again on Add entry, then choose TXT.
8. Once again, fill in the fields in the screenshot below, using the information in your Sending parameters page. The DKIM section is beside the SPF section you had used earlier. Once you have copied over the DKIM information, click Next.
9. Excellent, you’ve completed updating your SPF & DKIM records! Please ntoe, changes to your records may take up to 48 hours to effective.If you have any questions or issues, please contact our Support Team.