If you would like to route your emails through Mailjet using Outlook 2011, you will need to add our SMTP relay to the list of outgoing servers:
1. Go to the ‘Tools’ menu then select ‘Accounts…’
2. Select the email account you wish to change.
3. Change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) to: in-v3.mailjet.com and enter port 465.
Check both the ‘Override default port’ and ‘Use SSL to connect’ boxes.
4. Click the ‘More Options…’ button.
5. Change the Authentication box to ‘User Name and Password’. Enter your User name (API Key) and Password (Secret Key).
You can view your API & Secret Key information at: https://www.mailjet.com/account/setup
6. Click ‘OK’ once done.
7. Close the Accounts window.
8. Create and send an email to test the new SMTP settings.