A lot of documentation pages are at your disposal. With them, you will be able to use Mailjet in the best possible way.
- How It works: the basics, find out what you need to know to begin.
- Getting Started Guide: start sending your emails through Mailjet in a few minutes.
- Create And Send Your Emails: step by step, discover how you can design and/or send your emails with Mailjet.
- Introducing Passport: discover our new tool to help you create and send your campaigns.
- Subscription Widget: build your contact lists organically with a website registration form.
- Email Statuses: learn everything about the clicks, bounces, opens, spam, unsub., blocked, etc.
- Different Types of Emails: what you need to know about the differences between a transactional and a marketing email.
- Manage your Contact lists: how to erase a contact? How to update a list? Etc. This page will help you understand how to manage your contact lists, sending after sending.
Integrate to your tools via SMTP
› Email softwares: use Mailjet with your favorite softwares. Integrate in a few minutes: only a few configuration steps are necessary, thanks to the SMTP Settings provided in your Account.
› For the latest information on all our plugins including:
Please check out our Integrations Directory
Programming frameworks and languages
› Use our libs or a few lines of code.
- PHP : drop-in sendmail replacement, PHPMailer, Zend, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, ...
- Ruby : Ruby On Rails, ...
- C : C#
- Visual Basic
- Are we missing a great language? Please tell us about it!
Servers on Linux or *BSD
› Follow our HOWTOs and step by step configuration tips.
Personalized SPF & DKIM
› Follow our step-by-step instructions to setup your SPF & DKIM records:
API & Headers
Email Headers and content modifiers
Triggers & Event API
Mailjet is the perfect tool for total integration and you can find more information on our dedicated event API page.
Get data and report thanks to our powerful API.